October 2, 2008

Is it a bad sign....

when you feel really bad after eating?? Maybe it's because of what I've been eating!?!? I need to change......I want to change....but I don't know how? I've come to the realization that I need professional help (i.e. Dr. Phil--HA) in order to help guide me in the steps. I mean, it's easy to do it for O.....I'm so careful about what she eats, no soda, no candy, no chips, I read labels and am very careful with what I buy at the grocery store and even how I prepare food. We don't have junk in our home...we aren't a junk food family. We do eat out--maybe that's something I need to change. But there is more.....it's something after that..........there is no activity.....maybe that's it?? But I work all day.....I come home and work some more (not to mention all that I do in between), by the time I'm done.................I'm exhuasted & there is NO WAY you'll get me to walk around the block or work out! LOL! So what do I need to do???

Any suggestions??

2 comments:

Marlita said...

I'm in the same boat friend! I want to encourage you, and I think that even if you could take a family walk after dinner with Olivia in a stroller,(or wagon) and the dogs on leashes, and walk around the block 20 minutes, you would feel great! I have started walking Evi to school and the fresh air does a body good!

MrsJJB1999 said...

Oh Vonnie... I'm with you, honey I have been wanting to change but it's so hard! Food is my drug... I can totally relate to you, it's hard.