October 25, 2008

A perfect fall day!

We finally made it to the pumpkin patch. Today turned out to be a perfect day....PERFECT! I had a meeting in the morning...and O had a good nap. I think I was more excited because this year she could walk around and explore on her own. Explore she did! We had a blast. Here are just some of the pics from today....I swear I love this time of year...almost more then Christmas--ALMOST!!

O feeding the goats...

Me & O~

Trying to make her way to that little boy in the center!

She almost ran into that little boy--we was running towards her!

It doesn't get any more perfect than this!!!
Helping Daddy decide which pumpkin to pick!
She's such a big girl now!
That's pretty much our day.......tomorrow we a have a fall festival at Dentiny Church! I'm still debating weather or not to take her in costume?? I'll decide tomorrow....right this moment I'm wiped!

1 comment:

Cyndi Galley & Co. Cooking Single in the City said...

they just don't come any cuter than this...SOOO runs in the fam, doesn't it? LoL...