October 30, 2008

Well I did it.........

I finally stepped down! I've mulled over this decision for about a year now and it was NOT made lightly. Not that any of you would remotely even care or know what I'm even talking about BUT on the off chance that you are interested....here it is in a nutshell.

I'm the Tulsa Pug Meetup Organizer & once a month about 10-20 people come over to my house and bring their pugs to socialize in my backyard! We can have an average of about 12-15 pugs here at any one time. It's a blast!

It's been so much fun, I loved every second of it but at this point I can't do it anymore. There is soooo much going in our lives that being the organizer once a month is literally too much!!! Once a month may not seem like much but there is alot of stuff that goes into organizing this monthly social and I have to put the brakes on something. It's like all this politico mumbo-jumbo......belts are being tightend and things are getting cut!

Anyway, I just had to share because this is a MAJOR deal.....I've been the meetup organizer for FOUR years!!!!!!! This is really a sad day for me.

1 comment:

Marlita said...

I am proud of you for putting 4 years into the Pug Meetup! I know that is your passion, and I know that you will stay involved. Thanks for the comments on my blog :)