September 28, 2008

Busy week ahead.

Heath and I have made a joint effort to forgo speaking of our current situation any longer. So as of this moment....it's done and in GOD's hands


Alright, with that said....what a week/weekend. Three diaper cakes, one VERY stressful trip to the fabric store (hahaha Marlita), job hunting, rescue fundraising stuff, and well keeping up with O...and the list goes on and on. This week won't be much different....however, my main focus IS our Homeward Bound Rescue Fundraiser this coming weekend!!! I can't believe it's already here and there is still so much that needs to be done........my main stress is finding someone to keep their eyes on a specific youngen while Mommy is in charge of heading the days activities along with yelling into the bullhorn all the while getting people to spend their dough on our LOVELY silent auction! Including a raffle for a 50" HDTV!!!! I'll post more tomorrow about it!! It's pretty exciting!!!


I will leave you with these pictures......we have been SO blessed with a little girl who is not much of a mischief seeker and for now I will be thankful that this is NOT a phase! When she gets quiet....I peak in on her and I will almost ALWAYS 99.9% of the time find her sitting in her room reading a book. (P.S. The gate was up so I could get some stuff done and to keep el pugos OUT)


No comments: