October 9, 2008

Poor lil' baby~

What a weekend! Our fundraiser went great............we had a great time and we raised just a little over $15,000.00--which was more then double last year's total! It's always great to see pug friends......I swear they are among the best people to know! O had a blast chasing the puggies & the "Beep-Beep's" (birds). Poor gal ended up with a fever that turned into an ear infection.....but none of it stopped her one bit! She's still struggling with a cough, running nose and stuff but she's a little trooper!


Let's see....Heath is still on the job hunt...like a predator! LOL! I've been working hard at getting our business up and running with Marlita. It's called YouNique Technique, in case you haven't heard yet! We make custom diaper cakes, burp cloths and are hopefully going to start on nursing blankets soon....once the burp cloths are mastered! LOL! My friend Marlita is the master sewer (if that is in fact a word-LOL) and has been doing a great job putting them together! You'll have to check out our other blog to see all the new stuff!! And as for O...well can you believe....NEXT TUESDAY she'll be 18 months old!?!?! I can't believe I'm even writing that as I can still remember the day I got the news we were preggers!!!


Oh yeah, Heath & I will be celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary! It seems like it's been a lot longer though!!! HAHAHAHA!!


That's about it. I found these pictures the other day that were on my mom's camera...I thought they were too cute!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there, wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog! Your little girl is sooo cute! Funny we both caught SNL last week. I don't ever watch it either! Glad I did thought!