October 13, 2008

Did I mention

how wonderful O's daycare teacher is??? O has been going there for a little over a month and she has done beautifully--in part to Miss Kim! We are so thankful that the transition into Miss Kim's daycare went so well and can I say that since day ONE we have not had a battle! It's a wonderful feeling to drop O off and not have that knot in your stomach when I leave....it makes the guilt of being a working Mommy a little easier and I look forward to see my little princess smile everyday when I pick her up!

Just had to mention that!!!

4 comments:

MrsJJB1999 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MrsJJB1999 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MrsJJB1999 said...

Yahoo for Miss Kim!!!

Cyndi Galley & Co. Cooking Single in the City said...

SOOO glad you took her out of the other place...miss olivia's auntie was ready to board a plane from L.A. and get real embarrasing!!! xo