January 21, 2009

STUPID HUMANS

I feel like I need to post here and anywhere else there is open space to post my continual frustration with the human race & their realtionship with animals. If you visit www.homewardboundpugs.com you'll see where my frustration stems from.
**This is me standing high atop my soap box, screaming with tears following!**
I've mentioned it before, but I'll say it again.........why oh why own, breed or adopt a pet if you cannot humanely care for them???? I beg of those who will listen.........they are living beings! Not to be tied up in the backyard and sooooo in need of care by the time care arrives it's almost too late to save them. They aren't to be treated like shoes that you don't like anymore so they need to be tossed out.....they are LIVING, BREATHING BEINGS!!!! I dare you to sit out in the cold, through snow, or thunderstorms or HOT summers tied up to a chain. I dare you to sit on the floor and be kicked so hard your eye pops out........I dare you not to eat or drink for days. I dare for just ONE day take yourself away from all familiar things and sit in a cell & sit on a COLD HARD CEMENT floor waiting...just waiting for someone to come back for you...to pet your head just a little or scratch your belly and NEVER receive it and your reward for HUMAN STUPIDITY is death. God didn't create them for us to pick & choose when to love and when to give them up........or mistreat them. If you could only see........if you could only hold them and see......they are worth more than home we give them or the food we feed them. I know to most....you see them as "JUST" an animal.....or "JUST" a dog or cat......I wish you see through my eyes the dogs that come into our rescue and into my life that have been so terribly hurt by humans that they can barely move when you walk toward them. They've changed my life in a way that I will never be the same......I wish they would change yours. To those who have raised a hand to them, chained them up, or have simply just forgotten them......your day will come. To those who have loved them, opened your heart & home to them....hug them a little tighter tonight. Love on them....let them know your appreciate their unwavering love for you. The reward is great.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there, I saw the write up in the paper this morning about your diaper cakes! Congrats, that is so awesome!

Yvonne said...

Thanks! I'm pretty excited!

Unknown said...

You will definitely be who I call!