January 8, 2009

I've been battling this yucky bug....

I hope it's done now....I have nothing left to give!!! Yes, you can pull out the violin and play a little!! And I would certainly LOVE some cheese with this whine......

Anyway......I'm gonna see if blogger will let me post some pics....it let me on my diaper cake blog (which, by the way,you should visit since I just posted a new pic of a CUTE OSU diaper cake we made!)

Okay....let's see if it will...if not I'm done. I can't go on..........I'll probably go lay down and feel sorry for myself. =)

Okay it worked...........so I'll stop with the whining.......
Miss O & her tree.

Miss O & Grandma Pinkie.

I just love her expression in this photo....kinda just sums it up!
Miss O got a new ride for Christmas.....and I think she likes it!

While Grandma was here....we had some fun! We ate TOO MUCH and then I dragged Gma Pinks to the park to take some pics.

Miss O, Gma Pinks & Auntie Linda--three ladies lunching after church!

Miss O & her Daddy.
Miss O, Grandma Pinkie & Me.

Later Miss O & Grandma enjoyed some down time--football & snuggling.
At the end of the day....I have NO trouble putting her down for the night!!
I just thought this one was too cute--her & new new dolly look like twins! If you look close enough...you'll notice they even have their leg tucked in the same!!

1 comment:

Marlita said...

All those pictures of her makes me want to snuggle with her, and I only live 2 miles away. I want to see her!