January 7, 2009

No real resolution....

except to be a better friend in 2009, enjoy every moment with my family & take better pictures (be in them more too)! I decided not to have a weight loss plan, no organiztational strategy because honestly that is a never ending battle for me....the fat & the clutter always win somehow?? HA! SOOOO I resolved to have a new plan--to be proactive with friends & my family and not hide within the safety of the 4 walls I call home! I miss hanging out or going to dinner or being silly with people I used to call friends.....I miss girls night out. Granted my freedom is a little altered because of my little ankle bitter but it's not out of the question anymore.........especially thanks to Seeking Sitters! So I resolve not to change the outside.....but to change the inside and my hope is that the rest will follow!

Anyway....I would post some new pictures but blogger is giving me a hard time! So....maybe tomorrow!!

2 comments:

MrsJJB1999 said...

Vonnie, I'm with you... I'm working on the inside too... my biggest resolution is the 365 challenge... scrap 365 layouts in one year! Something I know I will complete and my Dei will treasure. Hugs, SB

Van Doren said...

Vonnie,
This is the best resolution I have heard so far. I will also follow your lead and do the same!