September 6, 2008

Well it's been about two weeks....

since my last post. (Gosh, it sounds like I'm going to confession or something! LOL!)

Anyway, so much has gone on since we got back from Wisconsin. When we left it was different this time & it made me realize I really do miss my family a lot....A LOT! In due time things will all work together if it is what God wants for us. So for now...we forge on. I like that...simply because we must continue to move forward no matter the circumstance because well the world does not stop when we try to figure things out....it continues and so must we. Well the job search with Heath is still just that...a search. Good leads but nothing promising yet. O started daycare last week--not because Heath can't or won't watch her but because #1-because we were already on a waiting list and #2-we figured WHEN he finds a job we'd still need fulltime care! Anyway.....it has not gone so well or smoothly--which I knew would be the case but it's really much more then just a little seperation anxiety on her part--it's what I feel inside everyday when I leave her. And it has made things much more difficult--for me & O. So we've started looking around--I think we've found a place that Heath & I both like and O seemed very comfortable there. Again, it could have been that we were both there but I felt a peace about it. So I will pray that the process from her on out will go better. As for me...I've been hard at work making connections, trying to get this diaper cake business up & running. It's hard with work & O....but I'm really excited & nervous because I'd really like to see us succeed. There are some things I've got in the works--my wonderful brother in law is working on somethings, I found a blog-makerover website that I'm going to use to remaster our website, we've got two arts & craft fairs set up for the fall & well I'm hoping that word of mouth will continue to spread as babies continue to be born!!! After you have read this go visit my other blog to see the new cakes we've been working on!

http://www.youniquetechnique.blogspot.com/

Now I will post some pictures from the last two weeks. Little Miss O is constantly on the move and talking wildly--she copies just about everything you say and is so smart! She's too big for her britches if you ask me though....I miss my little baby to snuggle with. I guess that's life and kinda what I agreed to when I brought her into this world!!!

No comments: