August 3, 2008

Weekend of 100 degree weather.

It's tooooooo DANG hot! I can't stand it anymore!!! I hate Oklahoma summer...I will keep saying it until we no longer live here.

So, we've pretty much resorted to stay in doors as much and as long as possible. It's too hot. The car is too hot to enter, it's too hot to walk from the car to said location, it's too hot to walk back TO the car from said location, and so on and so on! You get the picture. It's HOT. Thankfully, not too much longer, just a few more weeks.......and there may be a break in sight if I can convince Heath to take us to Estes Park Colorado for a few days. All appendages are being crossed for this one! Anyway...here are some new pics of the princess. She's starting to talk way too much, she certainly has a mind of her own and is very opinionated! But Dear Lord, you have got to LOVE her!

This was on our way to church last week.

Since last week we were without a sitter, O went over to Miss C's house--she's my emergency sitter! I love taking O over there because Miss C has a little girl, L, who O just LOVES following around! And I just adore the pictures she takes....it always makes me feel like I've left her in the best of care!!


Since it was starting to get real steamy they played out in the sprinklers....for a little bit before heading inside!

O LOVED it!!

So that's about it. It'll be a new week as Heath starts his "Stay-at-Home" dad routine. Some of you may or may not know but Heath was laid off of work two weeks ago. For now, he'll take his time finding a new job & just enjoy spending some much needed time with his girl!!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

I am so so so with you! It is TOO hot!!! I get tired just thinking about going outside, and as much as I hate to "waste" water, I have allowed The Boy to play with the water hose as much as he wants in the past week. Well, almost as much as he wants. He has to eat/nap/etc sometime. LOL!

Marlita said...

Vonnie. I tagged you!