August 16, 2008

Hair!

O has a little bit of hair...but it's soooo random!! If I attempt to put it in a ponytail, she looks like a Hari-chrishna. If I just leave it, it gets frizzy. If I put a little something in it, it'll weigh it down! I just don't know what to do?!?!?! She won't keep bows in her hair or headbands. So that's out. I'm just tired of people assuming she's a boy!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, that's my dilema! Any suggestions??? Thanks.

Oh yeah, Mom comes to visit on Monday. I'm so excited and then one week from Monday La Familia J will be taking a trip to Wisconsin for a few days! It'll be a fast trip but it'll be SOOOO nice to see M & S...Suzie too!! LOL!

2 comments:

Marlita said...

A Mexican would say shave it. I myself say.. Leave her be, she is too darn cute, and her hair gives her spunk to match her attitude!

MrsJJB1999 said...

I was just going to tell you the raza would shave it and later put lemon in it to give her natural hight lights from the sun! She has a cute girl face, how can anyone mistake her for a boy! Hey, you can always get her some Kevin Pavin hair extensions... they work for Jessica Simpson!