August 11, 2008

A few things.

One. Our rescue fundraiser was a HUGE success Saturday & we ended up raising $4800.00 for Homeward Bound! I'm so proud to be apart of these group of people who work tirelessly to help puggies in need.

Two. I was picked to work at the "Eco Village" at the Dave Matthews Band Concert and get to see the show just for volunteering and I'm sooooo excited!

Three. I hope you all will continue to visit my other blog YouNique Technique as things are really starting to move along. I've set us up for a couple of craft shows so far...and in the process of looking into a few more before years end! So things are looking good for us!

Those are are some great things going on that are fun things.

Great things that God is continually blessing us in is with Heath's job search. There is a promising poisition that he had applied for and hopes to hear something, hopefully, by weeks end! I know God has great things in store for us...and so for now I just continue to thank HIM for HIS blessings!

Oh yeah, looks like we will be taking a trip to Wisconsin for about a week to help my mom finish moving the rest of her things there. She's found a place, a good job and was blessed with a car. I think God was just waiting for her to get there so could finish all the wonderful things HE has started in her life! She's also able to finish come schooling too! I think the only thing she dreads is WINTER in Wisconsin!!! I'd trade her any day!! LOL!

That's about it. I'll post pics of the Princess tomorrow. I think I'm done for the night!

No comments: