July 23, 2008

When life throws you lemons....


I guess it's best to make Lemondae........

and with the way things are going in the world...we probably should think about selling it too!!


Life has threw us a couple of lemons yesterday....right now we are still digesting the information. We are all fine, safe & healthy--so no worries there. Just asking to keep us in your prayers. I guess at some point over the course of the next few days we'll start mapping out a plan & praying for direction. I know God is FAITHFUL & has great things in store for us....I just didn't figure He'd do it this way!! Or maybe HE was trying to get our attention! HA! It's no laughing matter I suppose...but all you can do is laugh....well sure we can laugh now but yesterday....not so much laughing!!!

No comments: