July 25, 2008

Thank you Trish.

Before I go to bed....I do my usual rounds of website searches, read blogs, check myspace then I go in my room...watch some TV. Pray. Then off to bed. Tonight I read something to remind me....that one part of my routine needs more focus. The last few days have been rough, not knowing what is going to happen...what will happen if the unthinkable happens. I just want SCREAM at them for doing this to us!!!!!! I don't mean to get preachy....but I do have to state the obvious....and state my claim.
Needless to say I've allowed someone else control my thoughts...instead of SCREAMING to Him. I realized I haven't got down on my knees and really PRAYED. It's funny, He held us up through our 1st major crisis after celebrating one year of marriage. Then last year, He lifted us up and lead us through the threat of Cancer. Through it all...He was there. And why I'm allowing this time to be any different is beyond me. I know it's not going to be easy and it's probably going to get pretty scary.....but I know, I remember....God is faithful.....He is OUR rock in whom we take refuge. (PS. 94)

Thank you Trish for reminding me that God is FAITHFUL. My family is my daily reminder of His adundant blessings.

2 comments:

K~ said...

Hey Vonnie, I hope everything with you and your family is alright, I will be keeping you in my prayers.

ps... That's so funny that you have a blog too. It is just a matter of time that our lives actually intersect in person :D

Van Doren said...

Vonnie,
Know that I will pray for you, and you will get Thur this trial.It's ok to cry for a moment, but then you must get up and keep going. You guys are strong but you also have people to hold you up when you feel weak, call on those people.

Love you! and can't wait to see the post of victory!