Blog Archive

May 19, 2008

Lots going on....

lots of desicions to make, lots of changes going on. Keep us in your prayers....especially lil' miss as she will be the most affected by all the change. Nothing major, just trying to map our next BIG move....especially now that Pinkie will be leaving to Madison, WI in the next week or so. O will be starting a two day a week summer school/daycare program AND then will start with a new sitter the same week (actually, to be honest, I'm still on the search as it kinda crept up on me). Anyway, that's a lot for my tiny girl! I'm really still sick about it...but I'm getting better. I just need to quit my job and stay home with my little girl........although I'd still like to have some income coming in.
Anyway...............I'm still trying to handle being away from my little girl. Am I normal?? I hate this. Anyway...took some cute pics this weekend....I'll have to upload them and post them!

Thanks for listening......BIG WIDE WORLD WEB!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Marlita said...

You are a great mom! And you are normal. Things will work out and she will love school. She's a social butterfly. Love you Ola