Blog Archive

May 5, 2008

A Case of the Mondays.

Got the new computer set up at home...........but guess what.........not modem slot for the freakin' internet. UGH!!! I was so proud of myself....I spent most of the weekend getting all the pictures loaded onto our new external hard drive....which I was proud I was even able to do! Then once I was sure all was well........I unplugged everything...........made room for the new computer.........started the connection process......was so excited that it was all SO simple! That was until however I realized there was NO slot for the cable modem connection!!! *tisk*tisk*tisk* I'm sure there is a simple solution to solve this problem....however....not sure just how to go about it?!?!?!

************On a side note*************

Today was O's first day at a real sitter's house. It was very sad when I left....not because I don't like where I left her (in fact it's the COMPLETE opposite--I love this sitter)....but it was because as I was walking out the door to leave........O said........"BYE".

She said it as clear as day..........like "see ya later mom". Could she be any bigger?!?!?! I know she is in wonderful hands so I'm comforted by this.....but it was so sad..."BYE" like she had no trouble with me leaving!!! *sniff*sniff*

No comments: