Blog Archive

May 6, 2008

it's only temporary & only day TWO.

but O's is doing great at the babysitters. it's only temporary...until G-ma Pinkie gets back BUT I'm so happy O is adjusting so well. She's grown fond of her new friend Lily....and I think it's great that she gets to also hang out with her cousin C all day! I can relax...............................for now. ;0)


Here are some cute pics Miss C got of her and the kiddos today. It does make me really want to stay home with her. Heath just rolled his eyes at me tonight because...i cried at a Kay's Jewlers Mother's Day commercial. He tries to be supportive..............but he just doesn't understand....but I don't hold it against him either. He's a good Daddy & great husband! Anyway...here's lil' miss having FUN!



Chillaxin'...

and snackin'


Now playing BIG girl with L.

isn't this a great shot!!!!


Happy Lil' girl!


Hanging with the cool kids! ha!

No comments: