November 30, 2008

So we've got the tree up.

It took a while...but it's done.....the house is just about done! I also got all my music changed online, all the backgrounds done....almost complete. Still waiting on a few things to make it complete! This week the lights should go up on the house...if the weather cooperates!!
Sooooo for now.....I'm wishing you and yours a Merrry Christmas Season.

Here's where we started......
The lil' Miss was more then happy to help Mama decorate....or I guess more happy to pull everything out of the boxes and then off the tree as I put it on! We went round and round until I gave up--put her to bed and then finished a few hours later!! Maybe it's too soon....next year will be better!! LOL! For now I'm glad she was able to help or be apart of it.....
That is was I loved the most about Christmas when I was younger....I remember just decorating the heck out of our house with the most hideous decorations and listening to Christmas music. I loved that my mom made as special as she possibly could. I want O to ALWAYS remember some of those same things and carry that with her forever...like I do.

Our tree & fireplace~

1 comment:

libertychamp said...

It looks gorgeous! I can't get over how organized and on top of it you are! I wish I could visit this Christmas season! :(