June 6, 2008

It's been a while.....

time for an update. Well, I went to Chicago.....Heath & O (puggies too) survived. Saw the Sex & The City movie....which was great but it also made me sad because now I can't bring myself to watch anymore episodes because now I know how it all ends...and in some way brought me some sort of closure I wasn't prepared for! Is that weird?? It was good regardless...and maybe once I'm back on the scrapbooking track I'll put those suckers in for old times sake! Go see it if you haven't..........only if you are or were a fan because then seriously...none of it would make sense! ;o) Pictures of our weekend will follow!

O is doing great in her summer program. It's two days a week but she seems to be doing pretty good. I've been looking around for fall programs....I've got to get her signed up somewhere soon. She's walking and babbling. She's hysterical. I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world.

Heath has been playing alot......promoting the new CD and it's been doing pretty good. And although I'm sad because I'm alone most every weekend.....I know this is what I signed up for! I'm so proud of him/them....they've worked so hard and are so talented....I just want them to succeed...especially because I see the talent that IS out there and think............their band is so much more talented...how can this be??????????????? Anyway....I pray that something good happens. I'm not looking forward to next weekend though........he'll be gone Thurs-Sunday. It's sad we won't celebrate Father's Day together! Ahhh.......the life of the wife of a Rock Star! LOL! ;o)

My mom left for Wisconsin this morning....whether it's permanent or not I know this is the time for my family to grow. To use the tools my mom taught me and make my family stronger. So while YES I will be sad that she is gone and WILL miss her no matter what ANYONE says....I know this is all for the best.

Okay, that's about it on the update. Here are some pics from Chicago!

Me & Cyndi our 1st day....in downtown.


Heading to the movie.

Me & my sisters

After we went to bar called Pops for Champange. It was pretty awesome...


Me & Becca.


Suzie & Alexis

After we went dancing at this really cheesy but FUN club called the Excalibur.



The next day we went sight seeing.....the architecture was beautiful.



1 comment:

MrsJJB1999 said...

Vonnie... yup, it was a great movie! Really wierd to watch it with Lady D, you know the part I'm talking about (the outdoor shower scene... yup that one). Silly girl she was laughing! I wanted to die! Are you a sick scrapbooker like me? You must share, I have a sight for you if you have not heard of it yet, here's mine: http://www.scrapbook.com/places/Mrsjjb1999
Big hugs, S