June 20, 2008

It's been a few days.....

Not much to report. I didn't got to Pugtona this year....I've gone the last 3 years. With a one year old....it seemed nearly impossible, however I don't think she would be at a loss for babysitters!! Oh well....I start the count down to Puggerfest in October! Don't worry I will start an officially countdown and annoy the heck out of you!!!

Simon is doing good....he's still very scared but slowly showing what a sweetie he is...he loves being close to Ben. I think he feels safe around him because he doesn't move too fast!! LOL!

O is--well--O. Not enough hours in the day to get into everything. But LOVE IT! We are trying to come up with fun things to take her to & expose her to new things. Living in Tulsa seems to prove difficult because they isn't a whole lot of options. Soooo....we are getting creative!

Tomorrow...Ben will say his finally goodbyes to the love of his life Annabelle (yes she's a pug)....so we have our afternoon set aside for the farewells. No one is dying, it's just that Annabelle and her family are moving to St. Louis!

That's about it. I'll post pictures this weekend. For now...PEACE OUT!!

No comments: