October 25, 2004

In loving memory of Albert The Great.

This post is written by Lola & Sophie's mommie. As you know my husband & I are owned by 2 beautiful Pugs Lola & Sophie. They are our world & as with most Pug owners we have all come to the same conclusion--You don't ever own a Pug they "OWN" you! There is never a dull moment in our home and the thought of not having them in my life anymore brings tears to my eyes. So I write this post with both joy and sadness to celebrate & commemorate the life of a great Pug named Albert, who went to join other Pug Angels in the sky on October 24, 2004 at the age of 3. He brought joy & happiness to his proud owner Rebecca & her family as I'm sure to all those he came in contact with. He loved showing off and I'm sure he loved posing for the camera as you can see in his picture! It came as a shock to all of us at the Yahoo Pug Forum to find out of his passing because it happened so quickly. We all prayed for a miracle & a quick recovery. I know his Mom did all she could do to keep him safe and sound but unfortunately God had bigger plans for Albert and although we may not know what they are just yet or wonder why he had to be taken so suddenly, we take comfort in knowing that he no longer is in any pain and Albert can run, jump & play once again--forever. I didn't get the pleasure of meeting Albert or his owner Rebecca but we will always share a special bond--A Pug's Love. Rebecca, I can't imagine the pain & sadness you must be feeling since Albert's passing but hang on to all the good times and all the joy he brought to your life and know that everyday your pain will lessen and missing him won't hurt so bad & remember you'll meet up again someday!
With all our Pug Hugs & Love, Yvonne, Heath Lola & Sophie.

No comments: