October 26, 2004

A dedication from Alberts Mom.

This was written by Rebecca, who was the proud owner of Albert!
Albert was very special and unique, probably more so because we are from the North West of England, and in the UK while there are pugs out there you very rarely see them. Albert never went to a pug party, the last one that was held is the only one that happens all year run by the UK Pug Welfare society, but I had a bridesmaid dress fitting so we couldn't go. I feel very upset about that now.Albert was always one step behind us, he lived with my Mum Susan and his best friend the cat Sherbert. He loved his Daddy, Garry, very much they would go on long walks and adventures, he loved digging sand on the beach and paddling.I was his Mum, and we would play a game where I would kiss him and he would kiss me back over and over again, giving me sidelong glances.When he got excited his little body would crease up and he would fly up and down the room skididng and skating as he went. We used to laugh and laugh when he did this.He loved our handkerchiefs, and would steal them out of our pockets and race off with them.Every morning when my Mum, or me would put out make up on he would set on a chair close up to us and everything we did, like putting mascara or lipstick on he would put his paw on our arm and he had to smell it before we carried on. He would do this with everything we put on.If I was upset or crying he would put his paw on my arm then lick my tears away.He would tell you what walk he wanted to go on by pulling in one direction and refusing to go in the other!He loved being cradled like a baby and would snort and snort.I could go on and on....! Our beloved boy, the magic in life has gone now he has left us and we are just existing in such a cold, empty world.Thanks so much for this kindness.Rebecca Ward xxx

No comments: