October 4, 2004

12 days & counting.....

Yes there are only 12 days left until our 1st annual Puggerfest in Oklahoma City! A full day of fun in the park to help raise money for Homeward Bound rescue efforts. It will be held at Stars & Strips Park @ Lake Hefner on October 16, 2004--ALL DAY!! Just another place for us to strut our stuff and show off what the GOOD LORD GAVE US!!! For more information please email our Mommy and she can get you in contact with all the right people! Also if you are feeling generous and would like to make a donation (which are always welcome) please let my mommy know ASAP and she can get you in contact with our Pug Rescue Ladies, Gail or Mary. Remember that I, Sophie, came from a Pug Rescue and it if wasn't for the Pug Rescue efforts and my foster parents I don't know where I'd be!!

No comments: