March 30, 2009

A whirlwind.

To keep this short....my new job has me WIPED! I think the only place I spend time online is checking emails or facebook! LOL! Needless to say...I need a life!! I started working for The Humane Society of Tulsa and I absolutley love it. I was made for this job. I swear, the way things all fell into place was unreal.....and it all happened so quickly. I love the people I work with too. It's a CRAZY busy job that rarely leaves me time to even eat lunch but I don't even notice...in fact when 5pm rolls around I'm usually in shock. I love my job and I love that I get to tell stupid people where to go! Not really.......but I love that people don't understand the concept of what we do for the animals and think we are making a "fortune" off of the adoption fee!!! I will say this....please SPAY or NEUTER your animals, if not just for them but the good of ALL kind.
Anyway, today was my Sunday, I work Tues-Saturday, and I enjoyed it with the family. We finally got to go on an outing that DIDN'T include grocery shopping of ANY KIND!! The Jacobson family enjoyed our 1st official day at the zoo! We all had a blast....epecially lil' Miss O!




1 comment:

Cyndi Galley & Co. Cooking Single in the City said...

You were made for the Animal Humane Society!!! And I'm glad Nanes finally got to go to the zoo!!! xoxo