February 19, 2009

Yo Gabba-Gabba

I'm thinking she'd be happy with any "themed" 2nd birthday party (Elmo, Dora, even Handy Manny).....but if she walked into her very own "Yo Gabba Gabba" land.......she'd be ecstatic! Even if she can't ask for the party herself....her daily request of "Gabba-Gabba, off, TB" (translation--"I wanna watch Yo Gabba Gabba so turn the TV ON") & her response to it when it comes on is...."YEAH GABBA GABBA". I can easily come to the conclusion....it would be her preferred choice party theme!
This is her....watching Yo Gabba-Gabba.
Unfortunately....this is what "Yo Gabba Gabba" looks like! :}
Now here's the tough part.......there are no party supply stores that carry this to make this easy for me, so most of it will be homemade.....so any suggestions AND help would be MUCHO appreciated!!!!! LOL! I found a website with LOADS of helpful information & ideas to help get me started....but putting it all together is a WHOLE other thing!! Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Hi Yvonne!

I don't know what website you checked out, but I've been compiling ideas like crazy on my website: http://www.gabbafriends.com/parties

For the next couple days, I'll be busy reformatting the parties page to make it MUCH easier to sift through to find ideas. So definitely check back in a couple days.

In the meantime, if you have any questions or need help, please feel free to message me or using our forums is another really great way to get help. The moms that hang out in the forums are really cool ladies!

Best of luck!

laurie