February 22, 2009

The night Ben became a train.

I wish my camera battery wasn't dead...because this may be funnier if you saw it or had it on video. If you don't know...we have three pugs & one foster. One of my pugs, Ben, is a sweet ol' man about the age of 13. He's a larger pug, which was a majority of it being overfed in his previous home, before we adopted him. Anyway, he's a big ol' lug who only gets up for two things....FOOD & POTTY. Otherwise, you are usually stepping over him because he's usally asleep in the middle of the floor in the midst of the daily chaos that is my house.
Kinda like this.....

Miss O is very fond of Ben....I think mainly in part to the fact that she can do anything just wants because he can't get up & run like the other three. She's not mean or anything of that nature....but she usually will take her toys to Ben, sit next to him & read or just pet him or just plain love on him. It's very sweet.
Kinda like this....

However, last night....last night will go in my "favorite memory" box. When she's older & Ben is long gone.....I'll pull out the story of "The night Ben became a train". So last night as we were cleaning up after dinner, she was off playing....doing her thing. All the pugs where close to the kitchen in hopes of something falling that they can eat...but like I said once Ben is done...he's done! So Miss O walks into the kitchen....talking about something?? I'm putting stuff away, when I hear..."Chugga-too-too". I turn around, O is sitting on Ben and laughing away..."Chugga--too-too". In my head, I was like OMG get off that poor ol' pug.....but I ended up laughing my head off. She looked at me for a second...wondering if I had gone "mad", she realizes Mommy thinks it's funny too....one more time before Mommy makes me get off...."Chugga-too-too". I asked her, "Is Ben a train?" She replied "Yes Mommy".

No comments: