December 8, 2008

Look Ma--NO Flash!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to learn how to take pictures--instead of just pointing and shooting--which is funny because I have a "point & shoot" camera! So this weekend I took time to reacquaint myself with my camera & discovered some pretty cool things! Anyway, with a helpful tip read the other day on one of my FAVORITE blogs (she makes me want to take better pictures and capture more then just a picture! Visit her blog & you'll see why!), I ventured out there!

I still have lots to learn--but this is my 1st attempt.
(Lil' Miss O wasn't as willing to participate--however My girl Lola was very willing to help Mama out--which was weird!!!)




I even ventured outside with the camera.................

3 comments:

Marlita said...

I love that in the background there is a pillow and it looks just like Lola. What cute pics of Olivia too!

MrsJJB1999 said...

I love the pictuere of Olivia & Miss Lola... too cute! Well Mrs. Vonnie you are very good.

Unknown said...

Love that hat. Where did you get it?