April 1, 2008

So here is the latest.

So now that I've got my blog all polished up & changed the domain name, I made it for our family...I'll give you a little update on our happenings!

We are preparing for the BIG day. O will be turning one in a few weeks....this is a BIG deal in our house. We are also preparing for the arrival of the The G Family and possibly my Dad! So lots of fun stuff to get ready for. Anyway.........we also just had O dedicated. That was an experience...and very beautiful one! Pastor Ed prayed that they will be the salt & light of the earth. It was pretty amazing. I'm happy we found a chruch we both really like and finally had the opportunity to get O dedicated....that was important to me! (thank you Auntie Ninnie for encouraging me to go)

We do still have the pugs....in fact we have three. Lola & Sophie and then we added an older pug--Big Ben (he'll be 13 in July) about a year and a half ago....and while he's brought a lot of medical issues with him...I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world. He's really a good guy....and LOVES his humans. Not to mention.........O adores him!




Also....here are some cute pics of her being...welll...her!


She loves to help with the laundry.

1 comment:

Marlita said...

Vonnie, treasure the laundry spills. She will grow out of it. She is too stinking cute!!