December 27, 2005

Another GREAT loss....


This month has been a tough one for those with Senior Pugs.....we have lost some great Pugs. Our good Friend, Lisa (Midwest Pug Rescue) lost her Ol' Pug JB, her BEST friend....he has been around since the beginning of time....about 14 plus years! She got the news that he was very sick and it all happened so quickly....she was devastated....I know she will be GREATLY miss him! We all will, he was one of those Pugs who touch you the minute you meet him and have a FOREVER hold on your heart!! We had the pleasure of him meeting at Pugtona this year...he stole my heart the instant I saw him...I didn't know who he belongned to at first, he just sat there, so clam and sweet looking...I was smitten!!! Lisa is the reason we have Sophie in our home...and we will hold her in our thoughts and our prayers during this time....it's so tough to lose your best friend.....he was such Mama's Boy and she loved him so!

Rest in peace sweet JB!!

No comments: