June 1, 2005

Walking for a "PAWS"

We are getting out our walking shoes.....getting out our harnesses & leads and getting ready for the walk of our life! Just kidding....well maybe not the walk of our life but we are going for a big walk. My mom and I (Sophie) are participating in "Paws in the Park" pet walk. This is an event to help raise funds for the Humane Society of Tulsa. We are currently taking all pledges to help raise funds to keep Humane Society a no-kill environment for all the doggies and kitties out there who haven't been lucky enough to find their forever home yet. If you'd like to send a pledge to me & my mommy please email her and she'll let you know what to do! All the little doggies & kitties will be eternally grateful! I, Sophie, was rescued because I was abandoned by my first owner. I was lucky enough to have the help of Midwest Pug Rescue
and wonderful foster parents who took care of me until my new mommy and daddy finally found me. I know what it's like to need a home & if it wasn't for all the help, donations, love & support of those people I may not have been here today! So if you can find it in your heart to help out in any way....PLEASE DO....your kindness will forever be appreciated!

No comments: