Blog Archive

March 23, 2005

Home AT LAST!!

Today Mom is going to post a blog. Lola is a little out of sorts as you can see from the pictures below. Lola is doing well with the exception of the "Elizabethan" collar wrapped around her neck! She has a hard time relaxing but I'm sure she'll figure out it's not plastic or wear herself out trying to hold her head up, but I guess I wonder how would I feel.
The surgery itself went well....now the real test will be waiting for the results to come back from the biopsy (AKA "bib-opsy" as Auntie Cyndi would call it), which will about a week. We have two weeks with stitches, she'll be monitored while going potty outside until they are out....PLUS we have to limit her activity both inside & outside....yeah right...let's see how we handle that tiny little task one! I guess we are going to have to take turns getting up EXTRA early for the morning potty run!!
So far though she's been doing well. I will post soon with an update. Until then me & Heath thank you for all your prayers, good thoughts and support through all this! It's been tough BUT we are going get through with FLYING COLORS!!

No comments: